My name is Eric Taylor (alias). You’re probably reading this because you want to know if you can trust me or not and what you can get out of this blog. Well, let’s get down to brass tax.
Getting ‘The Call’
Over my 15 year career, I’m the one who usually gets the call. That conversation has ranged from turning around an individual’s performance, to coaching Senior Leadership teams, to turning around failing departments bleeding money to full on whole business turnarounds.
This blog is a compilation of all the lessons I’ve learned – the wins, the mistakes and the principles for a successful turnaround. I haven’t attended a seminar and tried to start a blog. What you will see on this site is real value-adding material to help you turnaround whatever issue your business is struggling with – whether it’s an individual, team, department or the whole company.
The reason I get ‘the call’ is not because I have a degree in Business Turnaround. It’s because I have a common sense approach which works. Sometimes it’s easy to make things more complicated. My hope is that this blog will provide you with the tools to take a step back and look at what’s really the problem and put the right fix in, quick!
Why You Can Trust Me
- 10 year successful track record turning around businesses (national retailers, law firms, sports clubs, charities and more)
- Have successfully owned and ran multiple businesses ranging from startups to multimillion pound SMEs
- Have held senior positions in large SMEs from Director to Executive level
- Most importantly – I’m usually the guy they call when the shit hits the fan!
What Value Will You Get From This Business Turnaround Blog
- Simple easy guides to implement structures in your business
- Free downloadable templates relating to Finance and Operations
- A tonne of resources including books, podcasts, YouTubers – you name it.
Business Turnaround Consultancy
We offer a Skype Consultancy at an affordable price. We understand that your business needs to save every penny right now, so we’ve made the rate affordable. In any case, it’s always good to talk with someone with a fresh pair of eyes.